Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How to Start a Blogging Business


Firsthand experience can pay off!

When you write and blog based on something you have firsthand experience with, it shows in your work. Your blog visitors will trust you and this will create more opportunities to make more money blogging. General enough to cover a multitude of topics Your blog topic should be general enough to cover a multitude of topics, so don’t pick something too specific. This will allow you to cover many areas, attract more visitors to your blog, and create more "branches" for sharing your knowledge. Take my topic keyword for my blog www.jamaicanlove.org >Jamaica Under the heading of Jamaica, there is an abundance of subjects to blog and write about.
  • The Caribbean
  • Bob Marley
  • Jamaican Culture
  • Jamaican Food and Cooking
  • Jamaican Traditions
  • Rastafari
  • Jamaica travel
  • Growing up Jamaican
...just to name a few.

Something you could write about every day

If you could see yourself writing about your chosen niche topic every day, then perhaps you have the right niche topic in mind. It is important when blogging for money, that you do not get bored or discouraged or run out ideas, because the continuance of making money from your blog will largely depend on your ability to keep creating new content.

Something you enjoy writing about

If you enjoy your niche topic, the money will come and will eventually come abundantly. Why? Because when you enjoy what you do your enthusiasm will propel you into success. Enthusiasm in work, equals more productivity and generates more public interest in your work

How to make blogging for money a breeze!

Ask yourself these 5 questions, to be sure you chose the right topic for your blog!
  1. Do I have firsthand experience with this topic?
  2. Am I confident I could write an entire book on this subject?
  3. Do I consider myself to be an Expert on this topic?
  4. Am I confident that I know this subject from every Angle?
  5. Could I teach an entire class on this subject?

If you answered yes to all of these questions then blogging for money, with your blog topic, will be a breeze!

How I chose an excellent blog topic for me

I chose the topic of Jamaica and Jamaican Culture because that is who I am. Coming up with various topics to blog about, vlog (video blog) about and create books about comes easily for me. This is how I blog for money.

Passion Sells!


Blogging for money is easy. It is something you just have to get the hang of and be passionate about! The more passionate you are about your blogging topic the less it will feel like working, when blogging for money.  I now own and run about 3 blogs. I love them all I call them my babies.
Start Building your Business Blog Site Today with Sitebuildit!

No comments:

Post a Comment